Modern product of OKNOSTYL windows are wood ENERGO 88 window with a width of 88 mm perfectly meets all requirements in terms of energy efficiency and aesthetic appearance provides a wide range of user satisfaction. Wooden windows made of wood of pine, spruce, oak and meranti (popularly known as mahogany) joinery is especially recommended for low-energy and passive houses.
Wooden windows ENERGO 88 line has the following advantages:
• Delicate rounding external profiles
• Glass Ug = 0.6 allows for the whole window to get the coefficient k less than 0.9 W / (m2xK)
• Usable fittings ROTO NT model in silver provide a smooth adjustment, which translates into customer satisfaction
• Thermal break in aluminum drip on sash
• Two seals - undercut and rebate provide the required energy-saving windows
• Window handles made by HOPPE, Secustik, Luxembourg or Roto
Excellent quality and resistance to warping windows provides wood dried to the appropriate moisture content. In addition, the life of the woodwork is prolonged impregnation and primer. Thresholds frames and lower edges of the wings are secured by aluminum drips.
When purchasing windows ENERGO 88 we offer you a warm assembly.
To wooden windows ENERGO 88 fulfilled its role - that have the lowest possible coefficient of thermal transmittance, should also pay attention to how their installation. The windows should be installed so as to avoid the occurrence of a thermal bridge between the edge of the window frame and the wall of the building. For this purpose, we offer you not only traditional installation with mounting foam or anchors but also with additional mounting tapes. Mounting tapes permeable use both sides: from the outside and the inside of the window.